5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies (vegan, gluten free, low FODMAP)
These cookies have five simple ingredients, are vegan, gluten free and low FODMAP, contain no sugar and somehow taste great! It's hard to believe, but this recipe is super easy and creates a fantastic snack that almost anyone can enjoy. Moreish, scrumptious and a wonderful snack.
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 3 tbs hot water
- 275g natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 tbs baking sweetener (optional)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine chia seeds and water and mix to combine. Set aside until chia seeds have expanded and mixture is thick (you can microwave for 30 seconds to speed this up).
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, divide mixture into 12 equal pieces and place on prepared tray.
- Push each cookie down with a wet palm and smooth the edges.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until cookies start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge.