Almond and Passion Fruit Loaves
Light, mild and just sweet enough, these loaves are a lovely option for dessert, morning tea or anytime you feel like a treat that doesn't overwhelm. They're super fast to make, too!
Ingredients for the loaves
- 200g self-raising flour
- 150-200g caster sugar
- 50g almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10g lemon rind
- 250ml oat milk, or dairy-free milk or choice
- 50g vegetable oil
- 50g passion fruit pulp
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Flaked almonds, to taste
Ingredients for the drizzle
- 1/2 tbs passion frui pulp
- 1 tbs icing sugar
Instructions for the loaves
- Preheat oven to approximately 180 degrees Celsius and grease a tray of mini loaves, or 8 individual mini loaf tins.
- Combine flour, sugar, meal, powder, salt and rind in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add milk, oil, pulp and juice and mix until just combined.
- Pour into prepared loaf tins and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until loaves are starting to brown and spring back when lightly pressed.
Instructions for the drizzle
- Combine pulp and sugar until smooth, then drizzle over cooled loaves.