Blackout Fudge Cookies
Easy, quick, rich and ultra tasty, it's never the wrong time to whip up a batch of my Blackout Fudge Cookies. It's another recipe made with Nature's Charm Chocolate Fudge Sauce, which is gooey chocolate sauce at its finest. The cookies have an almost cake-like texture but take a third of the time to make, and as usual are 100% cruelty free.
- 150g vegan butter
- 60g brown sugar
- 80g caster sugar
- 1 vegan egg (1 tsp vegan egg replacement powder mixed with 2 tbs warm water)
- 1 tbs Nature's Charm Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 300g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- Extra fudge sauce, approximately 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to approximately 180 degrees Celsius and line a large cookie tray.
- In a stand mixer or using a bowl and a handheld mixer, beat butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients except extra fudge sauce and blend until just combined.
- Using clean hands or an ice-cream scooper, roll mixture into balls and make a small dip in the middle of each one for the extra fudge sauce.
- Spoon around 1/2 tsp into each one, being careful not to overfill.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until cookies start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
- Serve at room temperature and store in the fridge or freezer.