Cranberry and Quinoa Energy Balls
I love a good energy ball, and this one has the lovely bite we've come to expect from the delicious dried cranberry. This is a really easy recipe that is vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free. I made this recipe in conjunction with Naked Foods in Newtown, using their cranberries, vanilla beans and puffed quinoa. They have a range of other dried fruits so feel free to experiment and try your own combinations!
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup dried raisins
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1 1/2 cups puffed quinoa
- 1 tbs coconut oil, as required
- Blitz cranberries, raisins and vanilla beans in a food processor until mixture starts to come together (some chunks are okay!)
- Place cranberry mixture in a medium sized bowl and add quinoa and coconut oil as needed
- Roll mixture into approximately 15 balls
- Refrigerate or enjoy immediately!