Matcha and Coconut Balls
Matcha has so many health benefits, and is being incorporated into desserts, cakes, lattes and all sorts of treats these days. This is a super fast, tasty and wholesome recipe that makes a convenient sweet snack. Store at room temperature, in the fridge or in the freezer until ready to eat!
- 120g dates, soaked for at least 4 hours
- 60g desiccated coconut
- 200g raw cashews, soaked for at least 4 hours
- 4 tsp matcha tea powder or matcha tea blend
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until mixture is well combined.
- Roll into balls and place in the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes before serving.