Raspberry, Lychee and Coconut Ice-blocks
Summer has been brutal in Sydney this year, so I've been spending most of my time under cold running water, with a fan in my face, eating ice-blocks. These ones are lower in sugar than many store bought varieties, and require only as much energy as a hot, grumpy and dehydrated person can afford to expel. Change up the fruit and create your own twist!
- 1/3 cup coconut cream mixed with
- 1/2 tbs agave
- 1 1/3 cup coconut water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup tinned lycees
- 1 tbs agave
- In a small bowl, combine coconut cream and agave.
- Pour mixture evenly into ice-cream moulds, filling just the end of each one.
- Using a handheld mixer or food processor, ombine coconut water, raspberries, lychees and agave in a medium sized bowl until smooth.
- Place moulds in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Pour raspberry mixture evenly into ice-cream moulds, and place back in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Once ice-blocks are hard to the touch, remove from moulds and enjoy!