Super Fast Chocolate Almond Bites
This is the fastest and easiest way to reach your number one goal, which I assume, like mine, is stuffing your face with chocolate. I make these using rich dark chocolate, raw, crunchy almonds and chunky sea salt, and within 30 minutes my chocolate smeared face is plastered with a smile. Perfect for sudden guests or a romantic night for one.
- 100g vegan dark chocolate
- 1/2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 cup raw almonds
- Sea salt
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil until smooth
- Divide almonds evenly into mini cupcake cases
- Pour chocolate over almonds and sprinkle with sea salt
- Place in the refrigerator and leave to set for 20 minutes
- Remove from fridge and cases, and enjoy!