Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
My Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Bites are easy and quick to make, refined sugar free and gluten free, and the perfect size to curb those relentless sugar cravings. The biscuit base is very versatile, so feel free to experiment with your own flavours and raw desserts. Enjoy!
- 270g lite coconut cream
- 1/2 cashews, soaked
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 3 medjool dates
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup dates, soaked in water (reserve 2 tbs of water)
- 24 blueberries, for decoration
- Prepare a mini cupcake tin by placing mini cupcake cases in each hole
- Place coconut cream, cashews. vanilla beans, dates and blueberries in a blender and blitz until smooth
- Pour blueberry mixture into each cupcake case, leaving about 1 cm for the biscuit base. Place in the freezer to set for approximately 1 hour, or until mixture is hard to the touch
- To make biscuit base, combine oats, almonds, coconut, dates and reserved date water in a food processor, and blitz until the mixture comes together. Chunky is okay!
- Remove frozen bites from the freezer and press date mixture onto the top of each one
- Place bites back in the freezer to set, for about 1/2 an hour
- Take out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving, and top with blueberries!